3 Days Serengeti and Ngorongoro Safari – This 3 Days Tanzania Safari will take you to experience the best and famous parks in the northern Tanzania. You will visit the Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater. This program have two option, visitors will decide whether to spend their nights in Lodges or do a Budget Camping Safari.
Tour Itinerary – 3 Days Serengeti safari tours
Day 1: Arusha – Serengeti National Park
After an early morning Breakfast depart for Serengeti via Ngorongoro conservation area while having a game viewing on route to the Serengeti National park and enjoying the evening game drive towards the camp/Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Early morning 6 o’clock weak up depart the camp/Lodge for morning game drive and see if you luck either you can come across with a Big cat on hunting whilst enjoying the sunrise on the Serengeti plains as it one of the best places of observing sun rises and sunset, then you drive back to camp for (branch) means full breakfast and hot lunch, just after lunch and park your belongings back in vehicle on your way to Ngorongoro game en route dinner and overnight at camp\Lodge.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater Tour – Arusha
After Breakfast picnic lunch with you descend down the crater for half day crater tour till late afternoon after lunch you will start ascending the crater rim on your way back to Arusha town which will be the end of your 3 days Tanzania safari.
3 Day Serengeti and Ngorongoro safari cost
Please enquire for our most up to date prices
- Pick up & drop off at Arusha town (any hotel)
- Game viewing in 4×4 Land Cruiser with pop-up roof on exclusive basis
- Services of a professional English-speaking driver guide
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Drinking water while on safari provided in safari vehicle
- Park fees and conservations fees as per itinerary
- 18% VAT on park fees and game drives for safari.
- Tourist visas
- Personal travel/medical insurance
- Optional activities not mentioned in itinerary
- Soft drinks or alcoholic beverages unless provided at accommodations
- Tips for driver guide and lodge/camp staff
- Any international flights and departure taxes
- Any items of personal nature (laundry service, telephone/internet bills, souvenirs)